- Dementia / Alzheimer's Care
- One-on-One Care to Senior, Adults & Children Care
- Grooming, Dressing, Personal Hygiene Care, Bathing, Showering, Toileting
- Vitals Check, Medication Reminders or Eating Assistance
- Bed Bound, Mobility and Transfer Assistance
- Doctor, Medical Appointments, Hospital Treatments
- Cooking, Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping, Bedding & Launddry
- Pet, Plant Care
- Grocery Shopping
Companionship/Sitter, Organize Assistant and Social
- Community Outing, Running Errands
- Travel Assistance
- Engage in activities like reading, talking, playing games
- Personal Appointments
- Organize Home Helper
- Anywhere You Need To Be!
All Types of Service Include:
- Temporary or hourly care
- Weekday, weekend and holiday care
- Home Visit Physical Therapy
- Evening or overnight care
- 24 hours and live-in care
We specialize and customize our janitorial program to address your daily, weekly, and monthly professional cleaning needs.
We are fully staffed to handle any type of janitorial service request, regardless the job size or how many employees you have.
We’re also able to work around your schedule with 24/7 porter service available. Our janitorial team can work nights, weekends or whenever your location is closed or empty.
Our Janitorial Services
- Office system cleaning
- Detailed dusting
- Waste removal
- Carpet cleaning and care
- Hard surface floor maintenance and cleaning
- Entrance and lobby cleaning
- Sanitization programs
- Pre-Construction jobsite cleanup
We provide janitorial cleaning for a variety of industries, including the following:
- Private and Non-profit sectors
- Business Offices
- Multi-Tenant Facilities
- Medical and Dental Offices
- Schools, Preschools, Universities and Trade Schools
- Churches and Places of Worship
- Auto Dealerships
- Commercial, Residential
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Limited time offer for our cleaning programs!
- 15% off equipment
- 25% off solutions
- 35% off green solutions
Call our Insured, Bonded and OSHA certified office for all of your cleaning needs.
AVO Resource Solutions is proud to offer any and all services on a private payment basis, whether you are a Medicaid Waiver client with a cost share or you wish to pay out-of-pocket. If you are interested in receiving services from AVO Resource Solutions and would like a quote, please contact us. We strive to provide the utmost excellence in quality of service at the most cost effective rates possible.
As a private pay client, there are several methods to submit payment for services, including:
- Money Order
- Debit Card
If you have any additional questions concerning payment, please contact us.